Renewal Time: It is time to renew your MACTA Membership for FY 15-2016.
MACTA is an affiliate of the national Association of Career and Technical Education and Minnesota Association of Career and Technical Educators, representing Minnesota CTE Administrators and Perkins Administrators/Coordinators.
We invite you to join MACTA!
What does MACTA offer me?
- Dynamic continuing education on Perkins and important CTE issues. MACTA conferences are designed to bring you information on best and emerging practices from across the state in career and technical education, implementation and administration of the Perkins Act at the secondary and post-secondary levels, and updates from the Minnesota Department of Education and the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities.
- Networking opportunities for collaboration with CTE and Perkins colleagues.
- Active professional committees. They are: Legislative/Public Policy; Professional Development; Membership; Communication; Licensure.
- Legislative representation and communication with policy makers to advance secondary and post-secondary education as a student-centered, vital component of public education in Minnesota and ensure that career and technical education programs are equally represented in Education Excellence programs funded by the State of Minnesota.
- Access to CTE and Perkins recourses via website portal.
Please consider joining MACTA!
Professional Membership Dues: $150 (First Year Intro Membership dues $100)*
*those that have never been a member before.
New members can sign up here
- click on link and print. Fill out form and send with check to MACTA Treasurer, Troy Haugen.
New/Renew 2016-2017 membership online, click here